Foam extinguishers are ideal for multi-risk situations where both class A and B risks exist. Class B fires, those involving flammable liquids such a petrol, diesel, spirits, solvents and lubricants, can be tackled very effectively.
The extinguishers, which are available in both gas cartridge and stored pressure versions, contain an aqueous film forming foam which gives rapid flame knock-down and has a blanketing effect, smothering the flames and sealing the vapours to prevent re-ignition.
All models, with the exception of the Foam Branchpipe, have a spray nozzle which produces a very effective spread of foam, even when used by an inexperienced operator.
- 15 bar working pressure gives greater application reach ensuring user safety S/P model
- Pressure gauge provides instant check of extinguisher’s pressure status S/P model
- Robust plastic skirt, for added protection to surfaces
- Polythene internal lining safeguards against corrosion
- Polyester external coating adds extra protection to withstand extreme temperatures, dirty environments and UV degradation
- Spray nozzle gives added efficiency. All spray models have passed the BS EN3 35kV di-electrical (electrical and conductivity) test
- 5 year product guarantee