The annual testing and maintenance of both Dry and Wet Risers is the responsibility of the property owners or Managing agents. British Standard BS 9990:2015 recommends that the system is visually inspected every 6 months and serviced annually to ensure that the equipment is ready for immediate use in an emergency. In addition, it is recommended that a ‘full wet test’ be carried out annually, comprising of a full wet pressure test to 10 or 12 bar subjecting the main to a full working test. The pressure depends on the age of the building. Pre-2015 tested at 10 bar, 2015 onwards tested at 12 bar.
- Buildings above 11 metres will have Dry or Wet Risers.
- Buildings above 50 metres will have Wet Risers.
- Testing carried out to BS 9990:2015
- Risers are serviced by our team of ex (Ranked) fire service personnel with over 150 yrs. Experience in the Fire industry.
- Supply full range of products for new and existing systems
- Servicing arranged around times convenient to the customer
- Minimum disruption to working environment
- Service work carried out in line with the buildings Fire Risk Assessment and Fire Certificate