The annual testing and maintenance of both Dry and Wet Risers is the responsibility of the property owners or Managing agents. British Standard BS 9990:2015 recommends that the system is visually inspected every 6 months and serviced annually to ensure that the equipment is ready for immediate use in an emergency. In addition, it is recommended that a ‘full wet test’ be carried out annually, comprising of a full wet pressure test to 10 or 12 bar subjecting the main to a full working test. The pressure depends on the age of the building. Pre-2015 tested at 10 bar, 2015 onwards tested at 12 bar.
- Buildings above 11 metres will have Dry or Wet Risers.
- Buildings above 50 metres will have Wet Risers.
- Testing carried out to BS 9990:2015
- Risers are serviced by our team of ex (Ranked) fire service personnel with over 150 yrs. Experience in the Fire industry.
- Supply full range of products for new and existing systems
- Servicing arranged around times convenient to the customer
- Minimum disruption to working environment
- Service work carried out in line with the buildings Fire Risk Assessment and Fire Certificate
For more information or to book an appointment today please call our office on 01925 411222 or send us an email on email@example.com