Water extinguishers are ideal for class A type fires involving freely burning materials such as wood, paper and fabrics. Water is a fast, efficient means of extinguishing these materials. The water extinguishers are available in both gas cartridge operated and stored pressure versions. Both extinguishers are kit marked and have impressive fire fighting performance, with a fire rating of 21A.
- New plastic headcap incorporating a metal valve body for increased strength C/O model
- Polythene internal lining safeguards against corrosion
- 15 bar working pressure gives greater application reach ensuring user safety S/P model
- Pressure gauge provides instant check of extinguisher’s oressure status S/P model
- Polyester external coating adds extra protection to withstand extreme temperatures, dirty environments and UV degradation
- Robust plastic skirt, for added protection to surfaces
- 5 year product guarantee